Remotely Control Digital Teacher Notice Board
Project Duration:One Month
About This Project:
In any organization or institution a Notice Board is a very important component as it is one of the best mediums to communicate with the individuals of that organization or institution. The project presents a digital notice board system using smps, controller and a display. The idea behind this project is to provide its users with a simple, fast and reliable way to put up important notices in a display where the user can show a message to be displayed in the display. The message can be sent by pressing a switch designed in this project. Here uses a microcontroller for system control, Switch for communication and show the message through the display. The project consists of a SMPS, a HD-U60 P5 controller board and a p5SMD display with the hardware. The System is an experiment for displaying real time notices.
Figure: Block Diagram of Remotely Control Digital Teacher Notice Board
- P5 Display
- Microcontroller Development Board
Buy All Electronics Components:
There are many advantages of our project because of its accuracy. Some of the advantages are pointed out below:
- The project is compact, cheap and user friendly
- The whole system consumes very little energy
- The project is notice board system, which give a perfect message on it .
- The system can be implemented anywhere with very little effort.
- Requires low maintenance
Our project has many application areas and actually we need to use it in many places to give an exact message or notice. Some of the application areas of the project have been pointed out below:
- The system can be implemented in industrial areas.
- It can be implemented in bank and residential areas.
- It can be implemented in school, college, university and hospital areas.
Any modification of this project can be done as per your requirement. We will make the project according to your needs. Contact us with your any innovative engineering projects idea. We will help you to implement your project.
Road#04, Plot#03, Sec#6/Ka,
(Opposite of the Mirpur Cricket Stadium
4 No. Gate.)
01676 99 80 99 , 01714 80 84 02